we are all friends

HomeHomePortalFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsMemberlistLog in

Share | 

Removal from guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hodar

PostSubject: Removal from guild   Tue 13 Nov 2007, 18:27

Go ahead and remove both my toons from Justice II. Balen and Hodar. I have been playing for over a week and never see anyone on. Not in union not in guild. I needed help with a pk'r and there was one on in none of the guild or they were not interested in responding. I joined because of the mantra of Justice. And the nice people I had met. I haven't seen that. There are so many members I would think of all the different times of day and night I play I would run into a few members but I'm not. So I guess the guild is dying. Or at least it seems to be. Sorry to leave I thought I would be a great thing. But its not turning out to be.

Balen
Hodar
Back to top Go down
Olaf
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Removal from guild   Wed 14 Nov 2007, 01:21

we are sorry that Bell & Amanda have not been around & as for the Union Armageddon have nothing to do with Justice, please have a look at this post as Badhairday & i are trying to do our best for Justice Guilds

http://justice.nice-forum.net/justice-ii-mixed-races-f16/important-please-reply-make-sure-t300.htm

My Toons are

Olaf LVL 46 Bezerker Server Burmhart

ColtersPet LVL 35 Sorcerer Server Burmhart

Lucylu LVL 15 Ele Server Burmhart
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rita112.esmartweb.com/main/index.htm
Baratrista
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Removal from guild   Wed 14 Nov 2007, 10:44

Give it a little time before you go. This is a fairly new guild, I'm sure all guilds experience this in the beginning stages. Till we have a firm population of players that play at regular intervals you may very well be alone at times. You also have to remember that wedo have alot of different nations of players in these guilds. So they may not understand your language to respond. Sounds lame, but believe me it happens. I have a toon in RM and there arealot of spainish speaking players. I do good to understand english at times Smile. So please, bear with us if you haven't left yet. It kind of works like a domino effect. One falls and soon they all start to topple. When the guilds get readjusted hopefully we will have more players to union chat with and party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inspiration

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Removal from guild   Mon 26 Nov 2007, 00:01

I am also leaving, never see ANYONE on EVAR! and I really like playing, so if Justice III wants to recruit me, I would like to join, however JusticeII no one is ever on and I don't like being the lone member online lol

Lvl 35 Knight
Inspiration
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Olaf
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Removal from guild   Mon 26 Nov 2007, 01:49

i would like to say that there is going to be new Leaders in Both Justice & JusticeII, can you please bear with us, i should be hearing from the GM(ADMIN) one day this week about Baratrista Taking over Justice & Mageinhiding(Badhairday) taking over JusticeII

My Toons are

Olaf LVL 46 Bezerker Server Burmhart

ColtersPet LVL 35 Sorcerer Server Burmhart

Lucylu LVL 15 Ele Server Burmhart
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rita112.esmartweb.com/main/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Removal from guild   

Back to top Go down

Removal from guild
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum